Latest SEO tactics - Link Building

Started by julian, 04-09-2019, 22:25:01

Previous topic - Next topic

julianTopic starter

It's been a long time to doing the same practice & common SEO tactics but not getting a good result.

So looking to know the latest & useful ways to create quality links.

Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

sarahalfred

Well, there are eight ways: leverage public relations, write competitive content, do an original study, create an info graphic, write testimonials, link externally and then let the other website know about it, comment on other blog posts, and align your social signals. All of those strategies ultimately revolve around one thing: Building backlinks by building relationships. Since no one knows who you are, the best thing you can do for your backlinking strategy is to tell them. Then, and only then, will they be able to give you the SEO credit you and your business deserve.
  •  

Registernuke

Quote from: julian on 04-09-2019, 22:25:01
It's been a long time to doing the same practice & common SEO tactics but not getting a good result.

So looking to know the latest & useful ways to create quality links.

In response to your opening post, keeping up with the latest SEO tactics is not always easy since it involves a lot of reading and searching on good quality guides. So far in my off hobby research, there has not been many "New Tactics" on how to create quality links. With that being said I have found a couple of interesting sites with good info on your opening topic.

4 Link Building Campaign Tips that Still Work for 2018
neilpatel.com/blog/link-building-campaign-for-2018/

Despite being 3 years old, the following site from Eric Ward has some good simple info in video form on strategies.

Link Building Outreach
ericward.com/outreach-strategies.html

Top 5 Link Building Strategies for 2018
semrush.com/blog/top-5-link-building-methods-for-2018-according-to-advanced-seos/

The above sites are just an example of some useful info, in my opinion, about useful ways to create quality links.
Hopefully the above info is useful in your SEO endeavors.
Get on the web and Register a Website Domain
Create your very own Web Address with 24/7 tech support.
  •  

saranyamvs

Ranking high in the search engines is tough, especially in a world where everyone is competing for space and visibility. The trend has been drastically changing, and website visitors today are more influenced by paid adverts that lead them to specific sites. This leads the organisation to find it difficult generating the organic traffic as more money goes in influential campaigns. This nonetheless, is still possible to make organic traffic and while at it convert some of your web visitors to customers.

One advantage of organic traffic is that visitors land on your site 'naturally' that is without being influenced. It means they are interested in your services or content. If what they find on your site impresses them enough, no doubt you will be in business. This is much important for the success of any brand and most of the http://www.9and9.com/Digital-Marketing-Services/
look forward for dominating organic traffic rather than paid marketing.

Next question will be, How then can you boost organic traffic?

Lets get a small insight into what organic traffic is:

The term "organic traffic" is used for referring to the visitors that land on your website as a result of unpaid ("organic") search results. Organic traffic is the opposite of paid traffic, which defines the visits generated by paid ads. Visitors who are considered organic find your website after using a search engine like Google or Bing, so they are not "referred" by any other website. The branch of online marketing that focuses directly on improving organic traffic is called SEO – search engine optimization.

In this blog, two such techniques called link reclamation and link roundups:

Link reclamation can be used in two cases:

You updated your site, add/delete any kind of services and still have links pointing towards them.
Solution:

Finding lost and broken backlinks — Use plugins like "CheckMyLinks"

Fix the broken links – Use a program called Xenu Link Sleuth.

Step 1: Download

Step 2: Conform deadlinks

Step 3:  Run report which gives details about how to fix the urls.

Most probably you may be asked to either create a new page, redirect to the new page, fix errors in urls.

finding opportunities online where a blog or site mentions your brand but doesn't link back to your site.
Solution:

Identify a blog or site that mentioned your brand but doesn't link back to your site.

Reach out to them through a friendly e-mail asking them to link to your site.

Since they have already mentioned your brand, which implies that they are interested in your work, you have high chances of getting a backlink.

Tracking your link reclamation progress — With Monitor Backlinks, you'll be notified when you score a new backlink from your outreach strategy. Whether you're working with broken links or unbranded mentions, Monitor Backlinks will help you see the results. Sometimes a webmaster makes a promise to add your link, but forgets to follow through. If that's the case, you can follow up.

Making sure you never lose another backlink. — You'll be notified of any changes to your backlink profile as they happen. If another backlinks breaks or is lost, you can take action right away.

Benefits of link reclamation:

It's something you can start right away without assets

It's a low risk/low investment form of link building

Nearly all brands have unlinked mentions, but big brands tend to have the most and therefore see the biggest routine returns

Link Roundups:

Most of the time, link roundups are weekly or monthly summaries of top links that sites share. We have one of our own called '5 Marketing Bullets' where I share 5 marketing pieces that I found interesting for the week.

They're simple to do and chances are, blogs in your niche are doing something similar. In this post, we'll show you how to go about finding link roundup opportunities so you can build relationships with other blogs and acquire more links to bolster your SEO efforts.

Procedure:

1) First, use this simple search string:

keyword + "link roundup"

2) Next, visit a page in the search results that's relevant to your site.

3) Submit your content.

Conclusion

Link roundups are one of the best ways to start relationships with other blogs while acquiring strong links at the same time
  •  

dark_ninja

Ok, i won't say that its a brand new technique but worked for me like a charm.

Step 1: Search for your keyword you want to rank for even before you have started your content.

Step 2: Take a brief look on the first 5-10 search results. This is very important, Point out the things make those content the best (It could be the guide they explain, the way they interact with the readers, the list they presented, just anything).

Step 3: Note down the list of best things from each of those content. Also, find out the most common content structure followed by them.

Example: How to make Line following robot. #1: List of parts, #2: Algorithm, #3: Circuit & Assembly, #4: Program, #5: Testing, #6: conclusion.

Step 4: Once you have created your content structure, Put the list of best things from those contents (It can be the highly readable content, explaining video, descriptive images and so on... ).
In case, if you didn't found this list, you need to find if on your own (which makes your content on wining position).

Step 5: Now, Create a content which is beats all those 5-10 content which you took earlier.

That's Skyscraper technique by Brian Dean, I won't lie.

Step 6: Take down the list of contents/blogs linking to those 5-10 ranking content (you can go more further for this).

Step 7: Reach out to each of the content/blog writers/editors.

That's Email outreach, I won't lie about that one either.

Should go something like this:

Hi Derp,

I was just wondering and i noticed that you linked to (this_article) from (here). Great stuff though!

Well, I also published an article on (the_topic_you_linked_to_that_guy), thought that you'd liked it since i wrote on (this_stuff) and explained (this_stuff) which they didn't.

I'd be more than glad to hear about what you think about (my_article) ?

PS: Do share it with your audience and link it the same way you linked (that_guy's_article), I hope that would do good for everyone :)

Cheers,
Dark_Ninja
Find me on Linkedin & Instagram

Note: Your content has to be the best of all or you wont see it working through.

Its been working for me so good that i gave it a try when my cousin asked me to teach him blogging.

Its been 70+ days (Registered his domain at 12 Feb), he have got 14 RD, 11 DA, 17PA and 20+ Organic Users a day. And yeah, its financial blog :)

I love you 3000 times  :D
  •  

SEO.Ninja

As we know that Google is updating its algorithm time to time for maintaining authenticity. So, we also have to change our SEO tactics in-order to same. So, here are the latest SEO tactics.

1. Improve user experience across your entire site
2. Optimize for voice search
3. Focus on topic clusters instead of keywords
4. Go into detail – but only when it's relevant
5. Conquer video with YouTube SEO
6. Build a variety of backlinks
7. Get a grip over technical optimization
8. Target local searchers with local landing pages and listings
9. Know how to measure SEO performance

Above are latest SEO tactics in the present time.

Easton234

In my opinion, the latest & useful ways to create quality back-links are guest blogging, quality article submission, forum posting, etc.

saravanan28

Use Strategic Guest Blogging.
Create and Distribute Infographics. ...
Get Active on Social Media. ...
Use Resource Links From Trusted Sites. ...
Leverage the Broken Links Strategy.
  •  

jameslarson

You need to create content-based links such as guest posting, article submission, and blog submission. These activities will give you good results.
"A website without SEO is like a vehicle without fuel"
SEO Outsourcing Company India- Contact us for SEO & Internet marketing services
  •  

MRI wisdom

To create quality links for SEO:

1-Focus on creating valuable content that others will naturally want to link to.
2-Engage in guest blogging and collaborate with influencers to earn backlinks from reputable websites.
3-Utilize strategies like broken link building and resource page link building to secure high-quality backlinks.
4-Promote your content on social media, create link-worthy assets, and build relationships within your industry.
5-Monitor your backlink profile and disavow toxic links that may harm your site's SEO.
Best SEO Agency Dubai
  •