Affordable hosting in Canada with Opencart support?

Started by Herstin, 04-11-2019, 01:45:16

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

I require:
120 gbs of HD, 2500 GB of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram. Opencart support
+ 24/7 customer support. Canada location.
What can you say about Canspace.ca web hosting?
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I am happy with Canspace.ca Canadian web host so far  8), support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. Super nice and helpful customer service.  They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
  •  

Lisbently

Canspace.ca was a reputable Canadian web hosting provider. They were known for offering a range of services including shared hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers. They advertised 24/7 customer support, and their servers were based in Canada which would presumably meet your location requirement.

Their hosting services were notable for broad compatibility with various CMS, including OpenCart. However, you'll need to verify whether they offer specific packages tailored to the resources you mentioned (120 GB HD, 2500 GB bandwidth, and 2 GB RAM).

As for the quality and stability of their services, it would be recommended to check current reviews and ratings on third-party websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews, or try to connect with current or past users for their personal experiences. User forums and social media groups can also serve as good resources for gathering recent information.

If you are looking for additional aspects to consider while evaluating Canspace.ca or any other web host, please consider the following:

Server Uptime: Server uptime refers to the percentage of time that the host's servers are up and running. It's a measure of reliability. You should look for a hosting provider that can offer a high uptime guarantee (usually 99.9% or above).

Scalability: Depending on your website's growth, you might need to upgrade your plan in the future. It would be beneficial to know whether the web host provides easy scalability options, allowing you to upgrade or downgrade your plan based on your needs.

Security Measures: Find out what security measures the web host takes to protect your website data. This could include firewalls, SSL certificates, DDoS protection, regular backups, and more.

Customer Support: You've already mentioned 24/7 customer support, which is indeed a crucial aspect. However, find out what support channels they offer. Some hosts offer multiple channels for support such as live chat, phone, email, and an extensive knowledge base.

Additional Features: Some hosts offer additional features like free domain names, built-in content delivery networks (CDNs), free SSL certificates, regular automatic backups, and others. Evaluate how useful these would be for your site.

Pricing: Consider the cost of the plan and what features are included at that price. Some hosts may have low introductory prices that significantly increase upon renewal.

User Reviews and Testimonials: As mentioned before, looking for reviews from real users can give you an idea about the quality of their services, their customer support, and the overall user experience.

Chersont

I started with Canspace.ca about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.  8)
  •  

Nickindred

If you've ever had an account with any of the big hosting companies, Canspace.ca hosting and .ca domains service will just blow you away.
Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!
  •