What are the best keyword research tools available in the market?

Started by Jack Anderson, 05-14-2019, 22:37:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack AndersonTopic starter

Can anyone suggest me which is the best tool for keyword research either paid or free?

Registernuke

Quote from: Jack Anderson on 05-14-2019, 22:37:26
Can anyone suggest me which is the best tool for keyword research either paid or free?

In regards to your question, in my personal opinion one of the best keyword Research tools are the following:

Ubersuggest located at neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
It's free and easy to use and it does not even require an account nor requesting any type of logins. Type in your keywords and and get access to search volume stats and CPC stats.
Very intuitive interface with easy to read graph bars and features.

Ahrefs located at ahrefs.com
It's not free anymore so it does require a paid subscription. I believe the base sub costs around $90 per month. Howvwe you get access to lot and lots of data that not only entails keyword date but link and anchor text data. Excellent site to monitor and watch your online competitors.

If you are looking for other options and more info than I would strongly suggest that you take a look at:

133 Experts Reveal Best Tools For Keyword Research in 2019
robbierichards.com/seo/best-keyword-research-tool/

The above article is a very useful and informative site to " Get a leg up on the competition".
Get on the web and Register a Website Domain
Create your very own Web Address with 24/7 tech support.
  •  

profitparrot

Best Keyword Research Tools: 2019 edition
SEMRUSH <14-Day Free Trial (worth $199)> "What is the easiest keyword research tool for a blogger?" ...
Ahrefs Keyword Explorer tool. Ahrefs is one of the most popular keyword tools out there. ...
Google Keyword Planner <Free> ...
LongTailPro <$30 Discount> ...
SpyFu. ...
Serpstat.
  •  

Easton234

Paid tools: KW FINDER, SPYFU, LongtailPro

Free tools: Google Keyword Planner, Keywords Everywhere, SEMrush, Ubersuggest 

MVMInfotech18

Keyword research is the bread and butter of any search campaign. None more so than for start-ups. Building a strategy around the keyword you wish to rank for is vital, and there are plenty of SEO keyword tools to help you with that.
1. Google Keyword Planner
2. KWFinder
3. Moz's Keyword Explorer
4. Keyword Tool
5. SEMrush

Mangat Singh Dhiman

Ahrefs Keyword Explorer tool
Google Keyword Planner
KW finder
SpyFu
Serpstat
SEMRUSH

John - Smith

Hey Jack Anderson,
Google Keyword Planner is the best free tool available in the market. we use the same for our online pay stub generator website. you should give it a try.

pinaccessoires

I usually get the job done with Google Keyword Tool, but programs like SEMRUSH are really more sophisticated.
If there is some budget available then I would go for that.