CloudArion.com or FastNext.com Linux VPS hosting?

Started by Nickindred, 06-27-2019, 03:08:47

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

I need 120 gbs of disk space, Linux. + Secure SSL Certificate. cPanel
After searching in google I discovered CloudArion.com and FastNext.com Linux VPS hosting accounts.
They seem to be good by I wonder if they are the only providers? Should I stop or continue the search?
What host is better?
  •  

Chersont

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Fastnext.com staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

Use promocode "cpanel50off" - gives 50% off on Cpanel License for all payment periods (valid till 31th of August 2019).
  •  

Herstin

I like cloudarion.com vps hosting packages, their features, bonuses (Free Test Vps Server, Free File Transfers, Free Database Transfers, Free Script Transfers!)
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I have been keeping my website on Cloudarion.com VPS hosting in Switzerland for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.
  •  

Lisbently

No problems so far. Cloudarion.com have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.