which one has more effective on domain

Started by sandileon, 07-06-2019, 13:58:11

Previous topic - Next topic

sandileonTopic starter

hello guys
I've heard that if you have www.websitename.com/blog has more effective for SEO rather than blog.websitename.com

Does it correct?

regard
  •  

vx680

Hi,

I am not an expert but I think the second example is seen as a separate domain.
In this case you will have to rank again as a new website.

When using www.website.com/blog (blog is seperate install) you are lifting along with the page authority that has built up the root domain.

If I remember correctly ..
  •  

John - Smith

neither compared nor tried subdomain for blogging.
So share what you have heard and provide the link(if any) which claims the same!

In most of the cases, people use /blog instead of making a subdomain for blogs.

Neel Patel

Agreed with the answer of John-smith!  !-!

Jays Octave

I recomment for website.com/blog Because as well as the seo improve, domain priority will also improve which matter for ranking.
newbielink:https://www.jaysoctave.com/music/guitar-classes-surat/ [nonactive] newbielink:https://www.jaysoctave.com/music/singing-classes-surat/ [nonactive]
  •  

MVMInfotech18

Do not use more than one domain for a website. Using more than one domain for the same site or company confuses search engines and essentially spreads out your domain authority

Easton234

You can't use the same domain in these two URLs but if you have two different domains you can use them as a sub-domain and a webpage. I think you're right. Domain.com/blog is more effective for SEO.

sandileonTopic starter

Quote from: Jays Octave on 07-17-2019, 04:23:17
I recomment for website.com/blog Because as well as the seo improve, domain priority will also improve which matter for ranking.

Yes i think it has affected on DP  !-!
  •  

ifixservices

neither compared nor tried subdomain for blogging.
So share what you have heard and provide the link(if any) which claims the same.
In most of the cases, people use /blog instead of making a subdomain for blogs.