What Are The Highest Paying Affiliate Programs

Started by kavyasharma561, 07-08-2019, 23:38:07

Previous topic - Next topic

kavyasharma561Topic starter

Hello folks,

So far I've only located a few high paying affiliate programs that are worth looking at. I must be able to make $500 or more per sale. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

pinaccessoires

I have not often heard of affiliate networks where you can earn $ 500 per sale..

What are you promoting ?

Michael Anderson

From where I get to know about these programs in detail? Also, about the criteria, limitations and so on, to become an Lafitte with this programs.

infinitywebsoln

List of affiliate programs:

1. Hammacher Schlemmer
2. Max Bounty
3. The Six Figure Mentors / Digital Experts Academy
4. Regal Assets
5. ConvertKit
6. BeRush
7. Liquid Web

Hope this information helps you.
  •  

hieuptit

Quote from: pinaccessoires on 07-16-2019, 16:27:02
I have not often heard of affiliate networks where you can earn $ 500 per sale..

What are you promoting ?
I think there are programs like that. For example, football betting field. I have seen many people making a lot of money from this field. It is banned in my country
newbielink:https://gocsuckhoe.com/ [nonactive] | newbielink:https://xuanhieu.net/vpn-la-gi-tai-sao-ban-phai-dung-vpn-khi-online/ [nonactive] |
  •  

andynelson

Quote from: kavyasharma561 on 07-08-2019, 23:38:07
Hello folks,

So far I've only located a few high paying affiliate programs that are worth looking at. I must be able to make $500 or more per sale. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can become a partner of Ingramer.com. You'll get 40% from each users who buy any paid modules. This program doesn't have any limits.
You'll earn money due to hashtag generator, posting, promotion, instagram downloader, dm with CRM features.
This is the earning of one partner in a month
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Supermetrics helps digital marketers spend less time on building reports and more time on analyzing results.

saravanan28

Supermetrics. Supermetrics helps digital marketers spend less time on building reports and more time on analyzing results. ...
Jungle Scout. ...
Mailchimp. ...
Bluehost. ...
GetResponse. ...
SEMrush. ...
Wix. ...
HubSpot.
  •