Do I transfer my site to WordPress to improve my SEO?

Started by tadbirgaran, 07-22-2019, 20:27:13

Previous topic - Next topic

tadbirgaranTopic starter

hello.
I have a site that I've written with .net MVC and I just put it in my article and do not have many features.
A person working on the SEO site told me to create a WordPress site. Because Word Press is very popular for Google, it has a much better impact on SEO.
Is he correct?
My domain is about 5 years old. How long will my site appear again in Google's results if I migrate the domain to a WordPress site? What would it bring to me?

tadbirgaranTopic starter

Quote from: Aakash Kanaujia on 07-24-2019, 03:46:33
Yoast SEO gives you a number of useful tools for improving your site's SEO. If you're new to WordPress, you may not yet be familiar with plugins. ... There's a plugin to help your site do just about anything — including rank higher in search engines.

Which plugins are there for SEO? Please introduce yourself to study about them

RanKumar

You can use all-in-one seo pack or yoast plugin for wordpress, But there are lots of factor for improving keywords.

Neel Patel

Quote from: tadbirgaran on 07-22-2019, 20:27:13
hello.
I have a site that I've written with .net MVC and I just put it in my article and do not have many features.
A person working on the SEO site told me to create a WordPress site. Because Word Press is very popular for Google, it has a much better impact on SEO.
Is he correct?
My domain is about 5 years old. How long will my site appear again in Google's results if I migrate the domain to a WordPress site? What would it bring to me?

If your website is SEO friendly with .net and MVC framework, No need to migrate the domain to a WordPress. Wordpress is less secure so in that case, your website is more safe with your framework.
If the website isn't SEO friendly you can make the changes and your website will be SEO friendly. 

Kevin56

Thanks for putting this question here!

I am also have same question in my mind from last month. There of my website which is developed on DotNet framework. And my Developer has left, I could not able to find new one. And there lot of changes have to do, and my domain was 6-7 years of old, having good ranking with home page on many targeted keywords. I want to do many changes in website, due to hard functionality of framework i could't. So i was thing to migrate my website on Wordpress, which is easy to implement. I have little bit experience on that.

So, can anyone here suggest me; Do I transfer my dontnet site to WordPress to improve my SEO?

Priyanka_V

Hi,
It's not necessary to move on wordpress to Rank well.Other Websites are also performing well on Google.
In Wordpress sites, Plugins make SEO process easy.That is the difference.
Priyanka
We Provide Managed IT Solutions | Custom Software Development | VUBALsoft
  •  

amayajace

Yoast SEO gives you a number of useful tools for improving your site's SEO. If you're new to WordPress, you may not yet be familiar with plugins. These are small pieces of add-on software you can install, which add new features and functionality to your site.

Easton234

No, it's not obligatory to transfer a site to WordPress to improve SEO, rather if your site is SEO friendly and your domain is 5-year old, then your site can appear in Search Engine Results Pages(SERPs) within a few months.

No, it's not true all WordPress sites rank very fast and other frame work sites (.net site, PHP site) don't rank in SERPs. If your site has had Off-Page and On-Page SEO perfectly, then it'll rank very fast.

naman12

We cannot say that your website will rank high if you transfer your site to WordPress. No doubt there are various SEO plugins available in WordPress, but it only depends upon the way of your performance how well you are doing SEO techniques for your website. So if your old domain is performing well with SEO so I think you don't need to transfer your website to WordPress for high ranking.
  •  

amayajace

Yoast SEO gives you a number of useful tools for improving your site's SEO. If you're new to WordPress, you may not yet be familiar with plugins. These are small pieces of add-on software you can install, which add new features and functionality to your site.