My Keywords Are Stuck at 2nd Page

Started by dineshsingh93, 07-29-2019, 07:06:03

Previous topic - Next topic

john_nickson

Quote from: susanburling on 07-30-2019, 03:40:48
Are you not making backlinks for those keywords?? I think you should increase your backlinks quantity as well as quality try to make backlinks from other high authoritative website might help your keywords to rank on 1st page.

I have also facing the same issue. Few of my keywords are got stuck in 2nd page. As you said high quality back link will help but how to get a link from High DA websites. Why because i have tried with few sites but "we will not link to a low DA sites" this was the only reply i got from them. can you pls help me out on this.

john_nickson

I have just found a quick way to rank your keywords on first page which are already ranked in second page.

optimize your site content fully based on the keywords ranked in 2 page.

Also add LSI keywords for those which are already ranked.

riyasharma431001

It's too much that you waited for a year. You need to optimize your website on-page structure for example - heading, speed, alts, images, keyword density, prominence, etc. position on 2nd page is not too bad. So I don't think so content is a reason because of what you are not getting on top. Apart from on-page kindly also look at the number of links both dofollow and nofollow.

socialmedia961

Hello there, make certain to look at the https adaptation without www in hunt comfort.

Include these expressions in your robots.txt

Permit:/*.js

Permit:/*.css

Permit:/*.jpg

Permit:/*.gif

Furthermore, it is great to keep including something very similar however with capital letters (to forestall)

Permit:/*.JS

etc....

davidkeller

Depends on the competition of the keywords.

If the keywords are competitive you're likely going to need more relevant backlinks

socialmedia961

If keywords are stuck at second pages, it means over optimization is done on a particular keywords.
Second reason may be its Meta Tags are not properly relevant to the web content or keywords which are optimizing.
Third one, if all process are perfect then competitor is working better on same keywords or they have a quality back links.

seoexpertmumbai

Keywords face downfall due to several reason like

1. If you have created a new page on your website which is almost similar to the previous pages than it may face the penalty of Thin content and your website may go down.

2. Whenever any new content is published on Internet, Google gives the priority to it. So may be earlier when you were on top your content was very new. But as time passes the ranking settles to its original position

3. You are having keyword stuffing to the pages

4. You are not using keyword in Title and H1 tag

5. The backlinks you are getting are not from the niche. So try to gain the backlink from the niche environment.

These are the only possible reason for the rankings to get stuck. You can improve this and your problem will be resolved. My one of the page got stuck for 6 months with the same issue and I resolved the same with this technique.

Thanks
seo expert in mumbai [nofollow], seo expert India [nofollow]
  •  

Kevin56

There many of my project are suffering from same issue, there all main keywords are stucking on 2nd page of search engine.

Also I have been tried a lot efforts on this issue, but suffering from same issue.