What's the best way to rank my keyword organically?

Started by Easton234, 09-03-2019, 10:25:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Easton234Topic starter

Hi friends,

What's the best way to rank my (low search volume and low competition) keyword organically? My keyword is: amazon photo editing service

amayajace

Create quality content. Content is a useful means to hold your audience's attention. ...
    Adhere to originality. ...
    Improve your page load time. ...
    Optimize images. ...
    Use header tags. ...
    Improve formatting. ...
    Create an attractive meta description. ...
    Start blogging.

davidkeller

The first thing I would do is put Amazon Photo Editing Service in the title of your page >> https://www.graphicworld24.com/service/amazon-photo-editing-service/

You've got it in the URL which is good, but you need to add it to the title. I bet if you add that to your title and wait a few weeks, you'll see a jump in rankings.

SteveGood

Hi,

You can do SEO as per Google guidelines.

1. Do the technical audit to your website and fix the issues,
2. Do proper SEO on-site optimization,
3. After completion of on-site optimization, you can start to do SEO off-page activity as per google algorithm.
Thanks
Steve Good
  •  

John - Smith

So you just want a strategy or do you want to hire a person?

john_nickson

Optimize your content with your targeted keywords. Keyword rich content get you ranked in Google. Gain some good links from high authority sites.

John - Smith

Many responses on the thread but  Easton didn't respond to any! seems like he found the solution or the thread was just posted for links!  ::)

atocloud

Best option to rank particular keyword  on top rank on SERP place that keyword in the H1 tag, meta Title and meta Description

Easton234Topic starter

Quote from: atocloud on 10-23-2019, 23:54:32
Best option to rank particular keyword  on top rank on SERP place that keyword in the H1 tag, meta Title and meta Description

Thank you so much for your reply

richtedy

Check your current search ranking.
Define a keyword list.
Optimise pages for personas first, search engines second.
Quality copy always wins.
Create cornerstone pages.
Optimize those page titles.