Link wheel still works?

Started by john_nickson, 09-18-2019, 08:20:53

Previous topic - Next topic

john_nicksonTopic starter

Link wheel is one of the best link building strategy few years ago. Is that still works?

sophiawils59

To answer your questions, YES, the link wheel still works, but only if you do it right, I mean, it all depends on the quality of your link wheels.

A properly built link wheel, will take more time (and/or money) to build but the results will be up there, you'll get increased keyword rankings and also indirect traffic from the link wheel sites, and contrary to popular belief, if you build it right.

ritesh3592

Quote from: sophiawils59 on 09-21-2019, 01:07:39
To answer your questions, YES, the link wheel still works, but only if you do it right, I mean, it all depends on the quality of your link wheels.

A properly built link wheel, will take more time (and/or money) to build but the results will be up there, you'll get increased keyword rankings and also indirect traffic from the link wheel sites, and contrary to popular belief, if you build it right.

Agree with @Sophiawils59, It works only when you do it in a right manner.

richtedy

Initially, there were many webmasters who didn't appreciate the practice of the basic pattern to create backlinks to their websites for enhancing the ranking, so the basic link wheel is not effective nowadays.

infinitywebsoln

I don't think link wheel is still working now. On this day, developers discovers a lot of things that can help you to work easily.
  •  

mandiradebnath

Never applied link wheel for link building, if it still works I will try this.
Experienced in different niche for more than 5 years. Associated with DGMPeople
  •  

digitalludhiana

Link wheel practice is still giving link juice in SEO, but the most important thing you need work on is content, because content is the king.

SEO.Ninja

The link wheel is used by many bloggers and SEO experts especially for event blogging to get the best results in a limited span of time. And here we will show you the complete link wheel tutorial.
However, it is not easy to accomplish this technique and requires to be performed with a lot of dedication and alertness.

mariajonas

Your thread title & content does not match, do you want to ask or share about link wheel?
✦Document✦Forms✦Templates✦Contracts
legal document generator | general release of liability form
  •  

Neel Patel

Quote from: sophiawils59 on 09-21-2019, 01:07:39

can you explain how to do it right? it will be helpful to others.