What is the free tool for checking keywords search volume and competition?

Started by Easton234, 10-03-2019, 09:43:30

Previous topic - Next topic

katebonnerwrite

Google AdWords: A Good Free Option
Google's Keyword Planner gives you search volume and competition feedback for different keywords. It's free to use, although without having to create a Google ad campaign, you have to jump through some hoops to access it, such as clicking "Go to Expert." That's what you get when you search for "SEO Consulting:".
  •  

ChrisJames661

Google AdWords
Google AdWords: A Good Free Option
As you can see, you get some info about the search volume, the amount of competition, and what people are paying for the keyword on Google AdWords.
  •  

Niamul21

Quote from: Easton234 on 10-03-2019, 09:43:30
Hi friends,

Previously, I used 'Keywords Everywhere' tool to check out the search volume and competition of keywords as this tool was totally free of cost. But from this month, I don't get the features of this tool to check out the search volume and competition for free. That's why I now look for the best free tool to research search volume and competition of keywords. Would anybody kindly suggest me such a type of tool?

Why not going with Google keywords planner for better understanding the facts.

Post Merge: 01-22-2021, 20:38:05

Quote from: SteveGood on 10-07-2019, 23:32:24
Hi,

The Google adwords keywords planner tool totally free and given an accurate result. So you can try google adwords keywords planner.

Very much agree with you but we need to know the way, we accurately use these tools.

marksmith112

Log into AdWords, navigate to the Keyword Planner, and locate the "Find new keywords" option.
Then, select "Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category".
This is a Default Signature
Golang Development Company
  •