Is there any other way to transfer content to another domain without 301?

Started by susanburling, 10-23-2019, 00:40:45

Previous topic - Next topic

susanburlingTopic starter

Hello guys,

I have a website which I believe might be penalized, maybe because of off-page related issue, but the content quality is high so I want to move it on another domain.

In this case, will 301 redirect pass any penalty that the current domain has?

Is there any other way to transfer content to another domain without 301?

JanviArora

You can take down the previous site and upload content on the new domain. All backlinks will be lost in this case and you will have to start your SEO activities from the scratch. You need to double check that the content is not affected by spammers. Keep safe distance from spammy links this time ;)
For more information on SEO, check out our organic seo services company
  •  

John - Smith

Have you confirmed that your site is penalized?
any manual actions in Google search console or just assuming the whole scenario?

Jeffscott

As what you have stated your website is penalized so im wondering the your content page is still quality despite of the problem in Google.
  •  

socialmedia961

Moving your domain without changing the Home and Site URLs of your WordPress site is very simple, and in most cases can be done by moving the files. If database and URL remain the same, you can move by just copying your files and database.

richtedy

Select "A redirection to a URL",
    In the "Redirect to:" field type in the address of the new domain you want to forward traffic to,
    Select "A permanent redirection for this source"
    Press the "OK" button – you are done!

ORLOVA

For me I stick with a 301 redirect 99.9% of the time and only use a 302 when someone explains to me exactly why it needs to be a 302 in this instance – that keeps me right:

Neel Patel

301 is the only one but if you don't want to go for it, write the new content or hire the content writers!  !-!

infinitywebsoln

Yes there are other ways to transfer content to another domain without 301.
1. Check it
Type your domain in the search bar above to see if it meets our basic transfer requirements.
2. Prepare it
Make sure you have all the necessary information. Check here for requirements by domain type. Enter your transfer code in the transfer form.
3. Submit it
Add domain to cart and head to checkout. The transfer will complete automatically within 30 minutes to 8 days.

Hope you find this helpful :)
  •  

ORLOVA

Back Up Your Site - Totally & Completely
Clean Up Your New Domain
Move Content to the New Domain
Permanently Redirect Old Pages
Officially Tell Google You've Moved
Create a Sitemap
Check & Update Internal & Inbound Links
Watch Your Analytics, Especially in the Beginning