DDos protection + KVM VPS hosting plans in India?

Started by Herstin, 10-29-2019, 02:04:53

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

Hey dudes,
I need to host my clients project in India.  8)
- 3 tbs of hard disk, Linux + DDos protection
I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting plans?
Do they offer DDos protection? How stable is this host? Any info about them?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Nickindred

There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates Hostnamaste.com is the tech support. You always reach a real person quickly and in my case they have always resolved my problems. Moreover, I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.
  •  

Franburgs

I have been using QHoster.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.  They are also cool for running Joomla sites.
The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January. Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS
  •  

Lisbently

Lucky to host my site with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting account! The uptime is great, Their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

Chersont

Don't look any further just go for hostnamaste.com Indian web host and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
I'm impressed with their support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
  •