Structured Data Generator

Started by cholish, 01-17-2020, 00:17:15

Previous topic - Next topic

cholishTopic starter

Hi guys,

I want to implement structured data on my site, as Google recommend it.

I am handling a large news site with 200.000+ pages. The site not using wordpress as CMS.
Previously, all of the pages are not using structured data.

I wonder, how can I implement the structured data automatically for all pages. What is structured data generator that can do the job?

Regards,

Cholish
  •  

Neel Patel

You have really a big website, Why don't you hire a developer? consult expert, they will suggest the best and easy way to manage 200.000+ pages.

kavyasharma561

Use this Schema.org structured data generator to create JSON-LD markups, including all of the required item properties and more. Click on the Google icon to test your markup with the Structured Data Testing Tool and/or the Rich Results Test.

infinitywebsoln

Structured data is on-page markup that enables search engines to decipher the information currently on your business's webpage better while improving your business's search results listing. Adding structured data, also known as schema markup, to your site is one of the more technical things I do. It can give you a significant SEO boost and increase your rankings.
  •  

cholishTopic starter

Quote from: Neel Patel on 01-24-2020, 23:34:42
You have really a big website, Why don't you hire a developer? consult expert, they will suggest the best and easy way to manage 200.000+ pages.

Thanks for the advice Neel
  •  

John - Smith

To hande site with 200.000+ pages and implement Structured data, you should hire/consult expert developers!

SEO.Ninja

To implement structured data we always needs structure data generator. JSON- LD is the best tool to generate structured data.

smithmary01

Structured data is on-page markup that enables search engines to decipher the information currently on your business's webpages better while improving your business's search results listing

Yuga

To implement structured data we always need structure data generator. You can use JSON- LD as it is best tool to generate structured data.

ChrisJames661

Structured data is data that adheres to a pre-defined data model and is therefore straightforward to analyse. Structured data conforms to a tabular format with relationship between the different rows and columns. Common examples of structured data are Excel files or SQL databases.
  •