Good dedicated server in the USA?

Started by Chersont, 01-20-2020, 02:16:00

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

I need to choose the best host in the Usa
Require over 5 TB of Storage, 32 GB of RAM, Linux. Usa - location.
What can you say about cloudarion.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
  •  

Herstin

Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. All I can say is that cloudarion.com is great host!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Lisbently

You will not be disappointed. I give Cloudarion.com web host out highest recommendation.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).

Nickindred

I have used cloudarion.com for about 3 years I think now. Hosted multiple domains. All in all they have been the best.
These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.
  •  

Franburgs

If you ask me, I like their server locations: Switzerland, Russia, USA and Germany.
I began with cloudarion.com when all I needed was a simple vanity page. Then I added a busy phpBB forum. Since then, I've upgraded my hosting package and began hosting video and other multimedia content.
  •