Which is the most powerful backlink?

Started by susanburling, 01-28-2020, 00:08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

susanburlingTopic starter

Hello,

Which of these is the most powerful backlink 1. business listing 2. article directory 3. guest blogging 4. profile creation 5. SBM 6. business directory 7. forum submission?

sophiawils59

Hey @john, I think @susanbrling want to say about Social bookmarking  as "SBM"

infinitywebsoln

I think the most powerful backlink is, Domain Authory.

The Domain Authority metric of a website is a measure (on a scale of 0 to 100) of how reputable the website is in its niche or industry. The higher a website's Domain Authority, the more valuable it appears to search engines. A backlink from a website with a high Domain Authority will generally be powerful enough to positively influence your search engine rankings.

Hope you'll find this helpful :)
  •  

John - Smith

It depends on the scenario and requirements! So define or give one to get a proper answer.

webxerossolutions

Guest Blogging acts as the most powerful backlink in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Most of the people use Guest posting to build quality backlinks to their site.
SEO Services

Visit: WebXeros.com
  •  

Chris_Tax

I focus on Trusted do follow back links with high domain authority.
Chris
https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/
  •  

jenniferayanaa

I think all are the potential backlinks creation technique. But I think guest blogging is too much potential.

Neel Patel

Relevancy matters the most. Try to get links from relevant sites!

AdahTrudy

From my opinion, guest blogging, business listing, and profile creation from niche sites are the most powerful backlinks.
  •