Does Multiple H1 on a web page affect your website in SEO?

Started by susanburling, 02-06-2020, 03:07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Brillmindzuae

The presence of multiple heading tags does not affect your search rankings, it neither helps nor it hurts. It is recommended to keep only one H1 tag on a page as the main article headline but if your page somehow ends up having multiple heading tags in different order, it is not much of a problem.
BrillMindz is one of the Best  Mobile app development companies in Jordan
  •  

webxerossolutions

The presence of multiple tags does not disturb your search rankings. I recommend only one H1 tag on a page as a main article or blog headline. There is no reason to use more than a single H1 tag. 
SEO Services

Visit: WebXeros.com
  •  

Yuga

Try to use single H1 tag. It will help google to priories the header tags in the page.

BrackNelson

Of course, you can put multiple H1 Tag on your site, it won't affect your SEO, but more than one H1 Tag can make the reader confused about content, and you will lose some traffic, so stay at only one H1 Tag. That can present your whole site content.

macrew-tech

Quote from: Neel Patel on 02-11-2020, 22:11:30
No, Multiple H1 on a web page is Good (said someone from Google, I don't remember the name right now)
Haha... :))  :o
  •  

Yuga

You can, yet it won't have any impact on your SEO. The H1 tag is intended to be the greatest, boldest tag on your page—once more, much like a paper title text. Having different H1s could prompt disarray, and it won't support your positioning, so attempt to adhere to just one!

saravanan28

The H1 tag is designed to be the biggest, boldest tag on your page—again, much like a newspaper headline. Having multiple H1s could lead to confusion, and it won't help your ranking, so try to stick to only one!
  •  

kareem

Can I Put More Than One H1 Tag on a Page? You can, but it won't have any effect on your SEO. The H1 tag is designed to be the biggest, boldest tag on your page—again, much like a newspaper headline. Having multiple H1s could lead to confusion, and it won't help your ranking, so try to stick to only one!
  •