Why other links not showed up?

Started by MinusMyX, 03-17-2020, 03:42:43

Previous topic - Next topic

MinusMyXTopic starter

Hi All,
I want to know about site links which appear in the search engine when you search some keyword then the top site in the results have some extra links below its title,description, called i think site links. How Google take those links and why only those why not other links showed up there from that site.
  •  

eSage IT

Site links in search results are additional hyperlinks that can appear below the main search result listing in Google. These additional links provide users with more specific and relevant pages from the same website. Google determines which site links to display based on its understanding of the website's structure, the links within the website, and the user's search query.

Google uses algorithms to analyze a website's content and structure to identify the most relevant and useful pages. The search engine considers factors like the website's navigation, internal linking, and user behavior data to determine which pages should be displayed as site links. Google aims to show the most valuable and popular pages from a website that are likely to directly address the user's search intent.

Not all websites have site links, as they are typically reserved for highly authoritative and popular websites. It is important to note that Google ultimately decides which pages to display as site links, and webmasters do not have control over which specific links are shown. However, webmasters can indirectly influence the likelihood of site links appearing by optimizing their website's structure, internal linking, and overall user experience.

mondmaskertje

I think you have two stages.

If you rank on a keyword that nobody else is ranking on, the organic results can be large and extensive.

If you rank on a keyword that has more competition in it, you may not get the extensive results, but you will get a listing with a number of small direct links.

The better your site is the better you come forward.

This is not so fast to accelerate.
Mondmaskertje [nofollow]  | Mondmasker kopen [nofollow] | Adembescherming voor iedereen
  •  

Neel Patel

Its a completely automated process and one can't do anything to manipulate that. But yes, you can make sure the website structure is properly defined it helps so many!