good VPS services in Australia?

Started by Franburgs, 03-18-2020, 02:38:39

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

Hello!
Are you aware of https://qhoster.com/?
I'm checking them for good VPS services in Australia.
Can I trust them?
  •  

Lisbently

I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
Their support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

Nickindred

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend vpsblocks.com.au Cheap VPS deals in Australia.
They are offering 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF - all of their work is based on quality.
  •  

Chersont

I have accounts on two of QHoster.com servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtime and most important, no overselling.
Server locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).
  •  

Herstin

I am really happy to have found vpsblocks.com.au web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •