why is my site not ranking

Started by sribharath, 04-29-2020, 08:02:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ensafeindia

I am not sure if your page has more content linked to it somewhere - looking at it on a tablet - but if not your lack of ranking would appear to be directly connected to there being no coherent, relevant text/content that Google can pick up on.

Ensafeindia

If your competitor has less links but quality and domain authority of his website is high. Content of the website also matters.Internal linking of the website and site load time.Check spam level of your website

10bestgloves

From my point of view
Your website is not mobile friendly
There's no doubt about it. Mobile usage is overtaking desktop, which is why having a mobile friendly website is vital. If you don't, it will seriously impact your rankings in mobile search results.

Ideally, your website should be "responsive", this means when your site is viewed on a mobile phone or an iPad it will take the shape of that particular device. It shouldn't be hard work and require any dragging and pinching. This is bad user experience, hence the reason Google will punish you.
  •  

danielbora123

Just Focus On Your Content and work smartly do proper SEO
ZWorthKey
  •  

mixlikes

To rank your site on the search engine result page, you can make high-quality backlinks to your site. Make your site backlinks only on sites with DA/PA above 40. Use social media sites to enhances your site ranking.

JaneKing

Here's the top seven things that are killing your ranking:

duplicate content
not having a Google My Business page
disregarding social signals
failing to create consistent content
ignoring mobile-friendliness
your site isn't indexed
slow site speed
  •  

kumarajite

Are you still promoting this sites ..? If yes then please tell me how many days are you working on it..?

Quote from: sribharath on 04-29-2020, 08:02:40
Hi

i am struggling to rank for the keyword web hosting forums for my website https://www.webhostingforums.com/

i am seeing many others ranking for the keyword even though the site has less backlinks and less domain age

My plus points

- Aged domain
- exact keyword domain
- active forum
- bunch of backlinks

one of the competitor  iswebsitehostingforums(dot)com ... this website is ranking

- has less age
- less content
- combination of keyword
- has just 2 backlinks

i am clueless what can be done

where am i missing

any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

Lishmalinyjames

If you're seeing the above, you won't be able to rank because your site isn't indexed. It's got to be indexed before it can rank, and it's got to be crawled before it can be indexed. Trying to rank without being indexed is like applying for a job and forgetting to attach your CV.