Google free courses

Started by Dorothy, 05-04-2020, 08:33:12

Previous topic - Next topic

DorothyTopic starter

Now I want to improve my skills.
I'm trying to study articles from the MOZ or Ahrefs. But  need practice and preferably an experienced mentor.
I draw attention to paid courses, where I will be engaged in a team and with a mentor. Recently, friends advised me to read one article in which they uncover about free courses from Google.  Tell me how you feel about these courses and whether they will be more useful than paid ones.

eSage IT

There's a free course from Google called Google Digital Garage for beginners in Digital marketing. I liked the course and the approach. I would suggest you try free courses for learning purposes.

Neel Patel

Your digital learning is not limited to Moz & Ahrefs, you have many free & paid courses to enrol & get certified. Why don't you visit Google Digital Garage

RuskinF

Google offers free courses on digital marketing and other courses like communication.
Make full use of those courses.
If you want to learn to blog then do courses from HubSpot academy.
All in all, if you want to learn Digital marketing for free then learn from as many sources as possible.

mariajonas

Quote from: eSage IT on 06-03-2020, 03:49:14
There's a free course from Google called Google Digital Garage for beginners in Digital marketing. I liked the course and the approach. I would suggest you try free courses for learning purposes.

Yes, Google Digital Garage is undoubtedly the best way to utilize the time & sharpen your skills.
✦Document✦Forms✦Templates✦Contracts
legal document generator | general release of liability form
  •  

marksmith112

Google Digital Marketing Certification is definitely worth it. It's a great course to follow if you want to break into digital marketing. It is offered by Google, it's free and accredited by Open University and other organizations.
This is a Default Signature
Golang Development Company
  •