I need advice

Started by valentin, 06-09-2012, 11:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

valentinTopic starter

Hello, I'm new in the forum and seo optimization and I want to ask you for advice on my site. Site is www.video.forbg.net. His idea is that there are clips from youtube, but to look them you must like in Facebook (for faster distribution). So if you can answer the following questions I would be grateful:
1. To watch the videos should be liked in facebook - should i remove it?
2. Where can I distribute my site? I have sites, but in Bulgarian language, and here I am quite unfamiliar.
I would be very grateful if you help.

P.S Sorry for my poor English.

Greetings.
  •  

mariogames

you want FAN or want people revisit your site??

you can distribute your site to any place, why do you care about it?? more places, more traffics

crtwins21

am a fresher in seo field ,can u offer me some good technique ,how we can promote our site within least days ,
  •  

MaryGreen

Quote from: valentin on 06-09-2012, 11:01:48
Hello, I'm new in the forum and seo optimization and I want to ask you for advice on my site. Site is www.video.forbg.net. His idea is that there are clips from youtube, but to look them you must like in Facebook (for faster distribution). So if you can answer the following questions I would be grateful:
1. To watch the videos should be liked in facebook - should i remove it?
2. Where can I distribute my site? I have sites, but in Bulgarian language, and here I am quite unfamiliar.
I would be very grateful if you help.

P.S Sorry for my poor English.

Greetings.

Hello, you can use all methods in SEO! It can be SMM, and bloging, also, you can use email marketing! I think that more better, will be use youe own blog with a lot of interesting videos!

kaufenpreis

Did you decide your question?

LyzLauren

A little bit lost on your concern here, you can actually change the location setting on your social media account. And yes you can always link your youtube channel to your facebook or any mediums online.

georgebell

Stay true to yourself. ...
Do what you love--not what you're told to love. ...
Create the environment that's right for you. ...
Choose your friends wisely. ...
Develop positive habits. ...
Create certainty and leave room for uncertainty. ...
Be vulnerable.