Link searching technique

Started by digitalludhiana, 05-15-2020, 14:54:54

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalludhianaTopic starter

Hi, guys, I was using some tools to get find out my competitor links and it was going good but now, I have encountered something new, I would say a new trick but don't know am I doing it correctly or not.

the trick is as follow:

link:domain.com -site:domain.com

search for this query in google and google will show you the links connected to the searched domain.com, at first it worked well but after that it didn't workout. Do you guys think that there is a problem in this query.

Nizam18

The search techniques covered here (keywords, Boolean operators, phrase searching) are combined to create search statements. Search statements are used when searching catalogs, databases, and search engines to find books, articles, and websites.
Nizam Ali,
Marketing Executive - Digital Transformation Company.
  •  

mariajonas

Just tried it & it works! Thanks for this one. It seems like an easy way to find backlinks without using any tool - just from the google search query box.
✦Document✦Forms✦Templates✦Contracts
legal document generator | general release of liability form
  •  

RuskinF

I have one more search technique to add to this list.
Just type the name of the competitor and type backlinks.
That ought to give you the backlinks of your competitors.
Thanks for your search tactic as well.
I will try it and let people know how much it helps.

nisargshah

No there is not any sort of issue in this, this works perfectly.

For example - links: www.xyz.com
https://www.yatharthmarketing.com/corporate-training-programs-mumbai-pune-bangalore-delhi-ahmedabad.html
https://www.yatharthmarketing.com/top-corporate-training-services-company.html
  •  

bessieexum

Hi

Link Building & Establishing Authority. Turn up the volume. You've created content that people are searching for, that answers their questions.
  •  

digitalludhianaTopic starter

Quote from: nisargshah on 10-07-2020, 04:00:07
No there is not any sort of issue in this, this works perfectly.

For example - links: www.xyz.com

I'm sorry, but are you sure that it's the right way? I mean.. links: www.xyz.com or it is supposed to be link:xyz.com. Not opposing you, but.. whenever we search for our site whether the pages are indexed or not we use "site:xyz.com" not "site: www.xyz.com" there should be no domain and sub domain... only primary domain.. and "www" they are likely to be considered as subdomain here..

Yuga

by using keywords, Boolean operators, phrase searching

marksmith112

Link building, simply put, is the process of getting other websites to link back to your website. ... Building links is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation.
This is a Default Signature
Golang Development Company
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Inbound links, also known as backlinks or external links, are HTML hyperlinks that point from one website to another. They're the currency of the Internet, as they act a lot like real-life reputation.