Free website SEO Audit

Started by jatinrawat, 05-16-2020, 09:43:40

Previous topic - Next topic

jatinrawatTopic starter

I am here to know that whether there is any website/tool available for free website seo audit. Most of the sites says this "Free website SEO audit" but they don't show complete report, they shows you few points regarding your website then ask for money to be paid for complete report >:(.

Jatin rawat
Sr. SEO analyst & Researcher, newbielink:http://www.ajastra.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

John - Smith

SEO audit reports can be generated online but they just provide basic checks. You have to do it manually.

mariajonas

My question is: Do you know what you are supposed to check in SEO Website Audit? If yes, you may do it manually.
✦Document✦Forms✦Templates✦Contracts
legal document generator | general release of liability form
  •  

sophiawils59

If you are finding a tool who provides the audit report at no cost then it is next to impossible, it is better to go with manual audit!!

eSage IT

If you are aware of what all points are to be checked during the audit, I would recommend you to audit your website manually. As there is no tool that provides complete audit reports in free.

brill_mindz

Moz: Moz is one of the prominent SEO tool providers and large SEO agencies, website owners are using Moz products extensively in SEO processes.

WebCEO: WebCEO is another vividly used auditing tool to locate all the problems found on the website. WebCEO is a SaaS platform mainly used for tracking and monitoring SEM Campaigns, manage links, competitors' activity, and can optimize keywords.

SpyFu: SpyFu is an amazing tool for extracting competitor's insights and you can observe all your competitor's activity. SpyFu is very useful for the SEO enterprises and web owners for doing online marketing, digital marketing, and sale activity.
<a href=" https://www.brillmindz.com/mobile-app-development-company-in-hyderabad/">Mobile app development companies in Hyderabad</a>
  •  

Forseti

Quote from: eSage IT on 05-20-2020, 23:35:41
If you are aware of what all points are to be checked during the audit, I would recommend you to audit your website manually. As there is no tool that provides complete audit reports in free.
I agree with you. I will also add that if you still want to use automatic auditing, then find an example of audits and do some manually. Then you will understand the site audits more clearly. Example: the size of the title and description may be knocked out to you as errors due to the wrong size. But the recommended size may vary, and services to a greater extent do not make adjustments
  •  

saravanan28

SEOptimer is a free SEO Audit Tool that will perform a detailed SEO Analysis across 100 website data points, and provide clear and actionable recommendations for steps you can take to improve your online presence and ultimately rank better in Search Engine Results.
  •