Reliable OS Commerce VPS hosting?

Started by Lisbently, 05-20-2020, 01:39:43

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I need help. Require:
200 gbs - HD, 4 GB - RAM, 6 TB - Bandwidth, OS Commerce
Any recommendations?
What can you say about QHoster.com or Kvchosting.net providers ?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

Nickindred

One thing I liked about QHoster.com very much is the support. Being a new blogger, I am quite slow and still learning about it.
I recommend this to new bloggers, and although the price is higher than most hosts, this one is worth the money and will leave you satisfied.
  •  

Chersont

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and QHoster.com has these qualities in spades.
Discounts for all their hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle)
  •  

Herstin

After I signed up with kvchosting.net provider, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours.
Incredibly cheap, especially for all they offer (huge webspace, unlimited parked domains and MySQL databases...).
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I was recommended to try KVChosting as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
  •