What host would you rather choose?

Started by Nickindred, 05-26-2020, 03:20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

Any info on Vpsblocks.com.au and Cloudarion.com providers - their server stability?
Need over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM + 3 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What host would you rather choose?
  •  

Chersont

I like vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting solutions. Servers are always fast, issues are resolved promptly and pricing is perfect.
30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30
  •  

Herstin

I find vpsblocks.com.au to be incredibly Perfect. + get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgable people.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Lisbently

The customer service at cloudarion.com is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.

Franburgs

Really good hosting provider that goes the extra mile to help their customers. Cloudarion.com would be the best bet.
Their tech support team always so helpful and resolves issues as soon as they are given. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.
  •