Is it OK to publish same content on multiple article submission sites?

Started by jatinrawat, 05-29-2020, 15:00:37

Previous topic - Next topic

jatinrawatTopic starter

Through this question I want ask whether it will be good or not to post my article on multiple article submission sites. Whether it will negative impact over my websites SEO.
Jatin rawat
Sr. SEO analyst & Researcher, newbielink:http://www.ajastra.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

John - Smith

Not really but it depends on the website too!

Most of the websites won't publish your article if they already exist.

myrar22

No. First off - you shouldn't be getting links from article submissions sites in the first place because they're spammed to hell with low quality articles. Secondly, it's easy for anyone to get a link from them, which means that they carry less weight than something like guest posting.

Because guest posting is harder to do and even harder to guest post on websites that are super relevant to your niche, in my opinion, 1 guest post link is equal to 10 article submission links.

But to answer your question - No. Google can easily trace these articles and will deindex those links because they all use the same content. At the end of the day, you want to make sure that all your links are being indexed, because those are the only ones that will benefit you seo-wise.

I hope this helped.
  •  

RuskinF

Yes, you can do that but it is a little bit different than you think.
What you have in mind is called recycling content.
You essentially post similar content at lots of places but you use different words to explain the same thing.
Meaning, you are reusing the same content in different words.

So what you ask is possible.

Kaustubh1040

No, because once your article is found plagiarised by them, it will be immediately removed and you will be banned from the website immediately. Instead, I suggest, no matter how difficult it is, instead of using the same article, write a different article for different websites.
newbielink:https://loveumarketing.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

brookeroberts7

Yes, you can same article use for article submission. But if you have more then 2 keywords then try to use 2 or 3 different articles for article submission and try to use unique articles for the submission because they give fast and good results for your website.

danielbora123

ofcourse not this is not a good idea,only try to  post original content
ZWorthKey
  •  

KyraKakkar

A BIG NO, Posting the exact same content in two places hurts SEO rankings for all involved. Truth: False! Several examples have shown that the same exact article posted on multiple outlets will still show up in the search for each outlet.

sophiawils59

It is better to go with original content and avoid publishing duplicate content on multiple sites!!

Niamul21

Quote from: John - Smith on 06-05-2020, 01:15:19
Not really but it depends on the website too!

Most of the websites won't publish your article if they already exist.

Yes. There is a factor of copy rights.