Which is better Ahrefs vs SEMrush?

Started by logosoukignite, 06-08-2020, 08:27:28

Previous topic - Next topic

logosoukigniteTopic starter

SEMrush provides a lot of data relating not just to SEO, but PPC too — if you want a tool that covers both areas, it's a much better option than Ahrefs. SEMRush is much better at identifying and outputting toxic links than Ahrefs. Its site auditing features are more comprehensive and easier to use.

arunviru

Ahrefs is generally a bit easier to use than SEMrush, and gives you more digestible, 'at-a-glance' information.
It gives you a helpful estimate of how many backlinks you'll need to rank for a particular keyword SEMrush has yet to introduce a similar feature.
You can use Ahrefs to perform keyword research for a variety of different search engines SEMrush only works with Google.
  •  

RuskinF

The trackers of Ahrefs are much better than SEMRush.
They provide results fresher than that of SEMRush.
The data of Ahrefs is organized on the dashboard in a non-confusing way.
Such is not a case with SEMRush.

I would choose Ahrefs over SEMRush any day.

Yuga

Semrush is much better at identifying and outputting toxic links than Ahrefs. Its site auditing features are more comprehensive and easier to use. ... If you envisage doing a lot of backlink or keyword research every day, then Semrush is considerably better value than Ahrefs.

sophiawils59

According to me, Ahref is better to use!!

danielbora123

For Me Ahref is better than semrush because ahref provide near about exact data and easy too so that I recommend Ahref
ZWorthKey
  •  

marksmith112

Semrush is much better at identifying and outputting toxic links than Ahrefs. Its site auditing features are more comprehensive and easier to use. ... If you envisage doing a lot of backlink or keyword research every day, then Semrush is considerably better value than Ahrefs.
This is a Default Signature
Golang Development Company
  •  

saravanan28

•  

Lishmalinyjames

Semrush provides a lot of data relating not just to SEO, but PPC too if you want a tool that covers both areas, it's a much better option than Ahrefs. Its site auditing features are more comprehensive and easier to use. Semrush is MUCH more generous when it comes to the number of reports you can pull per day.

ShreeVaghani

According to me Semrush is good oprion.
Semrush provides a lot of data relating not just to SEO, but PPC too — if you want a tool that covers both areas, it's a much better option than Ahrefs.
Semrush's site auditing features are more comprehensive and easier to use.
It is more generous when it comes to the number of reports you can pull per day.