My Website Is Already At No.1 On Google So I Have To Do SEO or Not?

Started by Website designer, 06-16-2020, 07:06:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Website designerTopic starter

Hello,

I am the owner of Punjab's Number one website in terms of website designing named Khalsa Website Designers Punjab ( https://www.khalsa-website-designers.net ) which helps clients to rank their site so I never need to do much SEO because my client's business was enough to help me ranked properly by placing URL in their domain. But now I want to create backlinks. Before doing it, I want to know that it is necessary to create backlinks manually for my website or this process is enough to stable my position on Google in the future too.

I hope you get my point and if yes then please reply because I have to work on many websites from next Monday so I got only few days to work on my website.

Please note that it is not a site promotion.
The design of your site can either make or even damage the business you are trying to provide. It in fact creates a distinction on how your aim at reader views your business or firm.
  •  

mariajonas

Hey there!
You only need to get some concepts clear.
1. Nothing remains stable on Google
Reasons:
- Algorithm Updates
- Minor to major updates running throughout the year
- Your competitors are trying hard to get there

2. You don't want to end your site promotion thinking that your site/clients will brand itself
Learn from International brands, they never stop promotions even if they're making millions of $$,$$$,$$$
Growth is a continuous process & it should not stop

Why you should create backlinks?
I would like to make it clear that you should make RELEVANT backlinks that drive traffic & ROI to your website

That's all to share at the moment.
✦Document✦Forms✦Templates✦Contracts
legal document generator | general release of liability form
  •  

RuskinF

You have to keep on doing SEO always. If you do not update the content on the website then Google will disregard your website for no freshness of content. You will also have to keep on building links for the website. Because competitors may move forward by building links If you don't.
You cannot stay on the top of Google every time if you do not keep on running the wheel.

eSage IT

SEO is a forever thing. You'll have to keep doing it to continue staying on the top position in the Search engine results pages (SERP's). If you do not update the content on your website on a regular basis then Google will disregard your website for no fresh and new content. You will also have to keep on building links for your website to compete with your competitors, else they may move forward by building links in the future.

RuskinF

Keep on doing SEO for your website as it is a continuous process.
Even if your website is in the first place, you cannot keep it on the first page without doing anything at all.
So keep on doing SEO for your website.
Bring links from varied, relevant, and authoritative sources.

Neel Patel

your website is ranking on which term?
can you please share it?

if it's branded query, that's not a big deal.

ritesh3592

I agree with @neel that if your website is ranking on a branded term then it's not a big deal.
SO, I also request @op to the shared keyword on which the website is ranking!!!

AdahTrudy

Of course yes, keep doing seo to sustain your keywords position higher in search engine results page  ^-^.
  •  

SmutSia

Quote from: Website designer on 06-16-2020, 07:06:38
which helps clients to rank their site so I never need to do much SEO because my client's business was enough to help me ranked properly by placing URL in their domain.

It sound like the clients are helping you rank your website,  :o

Quote from: Website designer on 06-16-2020, 07:06:38

But now I want to create backlinks. Before doing it, I want to know that it is necessary to create backlinks manually for my website or this process is enough to stable my position on Google in the future too.

Your website takes 8 seconds to load and that is a ranking factor there.  Google lost 20% of their traffic because of a 2 millisecond increase in load times.

Plus your site isn't ranking for any competitive keywords like website design, web design ... I would say you have a lot more SEO to do ,,, in my humble opinion.

•  

stevealex000

yes, if you are on the number 1 position in SERP then its not a time for relaxation now you have to work even harder than before