Thinking to host e-commerce site at Offshore account

Started by Lisbently, 06-18-2020, 03:12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

Thinking to host e-commerce site. What shopping cart is better: Magento or OS Commerce?
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better?

Any info on Hostplay.com offshore hosting provider? Where can I read true reviews about them?

Nickindred

I can highly recommend Hostplay.com offshore hosting. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
  •  

Chersont

I'll give Hostplay.com offshore hosting pros, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
  •  

Herstin

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I've been using Hostplay.com offshore hosting for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
No complaints so far, and I recommend this host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I'm going to sign up another account with Libertyvps.net offshore hosting for a new website next week or so.
Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
Overall they're just a great web host.
  •