anonymous server hosting?

Started by Franburgs, 07-09-2020, 02:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

Any recommendations?
What can you say about mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?
  •  

Lisbently

Promo code: 4IPV44FREE" for additional 4 IP addresses from different address ranges for FREE to every 'Anonymous Hosting'.
Very reasonable monthly charge also. I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional host. Mydreams.cz anonymous server is the most suitable solution for my needs.

Nickindred

To evaluate a hosting provider, you can consider the following factors:

1. Reputation: Look for customer reviews and ratings from trusted sources.

2. Features: Assess the specific features they offer, such as security measures, scalability, customer support, and server customization options.

3. Pricing: Compare the pricing plans with other providers in the market to ensure they offer competitive rates.

4. Server stability: Research about the provider's uptime guarantees and check if they have redundant systems to minimize downtime.

For alternatives, you could consider well-known hosting providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, or other reputable hosting companies that meet your requirements. Remember to carefully research and compare different options before making a decision.

The best thing about mydreams.cz is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.
At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.
  •  

Chersont

The price is about 49,99 USD/month (or comparable in EUR/GBP/BTC etc.) without VAT.
Mydreams.cz anonymous servers may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
  •  

Herstin

My site has been hosted with Mydreams.cz for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about a half an hour.
Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

Really nice price for their anonymous servers.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •