What is the useful tool to check out the backlinks?

Started by ring2012, 06-17-2012, 21:20:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Anderson

One of the best tool for checking backlinks is Ahref. And on the 2nd number is Semrush and on the 3rd number is MOZ...

shrivastamansi0@gmail.com

My opinion is you should use any paid tools because this is good to check the backlinks. The free tool didn't the real quantity of backlinks.

jamesanderson11

Ahref is the best tool to know about backlinks. It's fast and gives the correct information but you need to have a paid version of that tool in order to get an accurate report.

soniya_ss

Well, you can use online backlink checker (free backlink checker) and you can get backlinks of your competitors.
  •  

meenalsharma04

Quote from: ring2012 on 06-17-2012, 21:20:25
I would like to analyse the backlinks of competitor, so I need a useful tool to check out the backlinks. What's your tool? tell me, plz, thanks in advance !-!

Hello there!
I was reading about the same topic a few days ago. And in most of the websites, I found that Ahrefs, SEMrush and Open Site Explorer are the best tools to monitor yours as well as your competitor's backlinks.
  •  

SamuelKennedy

I'd like to check out the backlinks of a competition, so I'll need a good tool to do so. What do you use as a tool? Please tell me, and thank you in advance!-!
  •  

johnloyatt

Hi,
I personally use ahrefs and semrush. Both are free and paid options to help you spy on your competition. If you sign up for a paid account, you can get a more in-depth analysis and track your progress over time. Of course, you get all the same information for a competitor's site, and you can compare your progress to see where you can improve. That's all from my side.
Thanks
  •  

Ravina123

Moz is another giant in the search marketing world, and its Open Site Explorer is considered one of the best tools available for backlink analysis. It gives you the number of links for a site, of course, but also information like the newest links, the page authority, the spam score, and domain authority
  •  

zwilliam

Hi,

There are many tools you can have free and paid. If you will get some free tools you will not be able to get a large backlink list so it depends on you what you like to have. Few are below

Sitechecker
RankActive
Ahrefs
Coupler.io
OpenLinkProfiler
RankSignals

You can check these all what you like one go with that hope this is helpful for you.

Thanks to you.
  •