How Identify My Website Penalized or not?

Started by linavi390, 06-18-2012, 02:34:48

Previous topic - Next topic

cisritu

Knowing which penalty is on your site is much important. Is it a manual or permanent one!
Get the Virtual Assistant Service and Trained virtual assistant  for your business![/co]
  •  

tianamartin

If your website will be Penalized by Google than you will lost your keywords ranking in Google.
  •  

damponting44

There are immediately many questions appearing in your head: is this a Google penalty, why it was penalized and how to recover it and avoid these problems in future. Here are the answers to the following and other important questions connected with Google penalties.

localflavourstours

• If Google Spam team penalized your website manually then you can find that from Google Search Console/Webmaster Tools>Search Traffic>Manual Actions
  • You will notice unusual traffic activity by logging to GA

pavanear

AS per me I used to check in 3 ways
1. we can check our website traffic reduces normally in google webmaster tool based on the traffic to our website we came to know our website was penalized.
2. Go to google and type site:yourdomain.com if your site is visible in SERP then it not penalized and if not to be correct your website
3.Goto ismywebsitepenalized.com and you can check 
<a href="https://dxminds.com/mobile-app-development/
">mobile app development company in Bangalore</a>
  •  

damponting44

1. You will get message in webmaster tool, your website will lost ranking. If you will apply illegitimate work strategy then you website will penalized by Google so use white hat SEO that is covering with legal and legitimate work techniques.

2. If Google has stopped indexing your website it means your site did penalized.

cbinstrument

content is missing from search engines does not mean the site is hit by a penalty. It could be your content is in place in a decent place, so it takes time to perform again. Try to write your site address in the google search box, if your site is visible in SERP it means your site is not penalized.
mesin antrian [nofollow], alat laboratorium [nofollow]
  •  

richardmsmith

I would like to suggest you ismywebsitepenalized.com is the free online tool it will help you to identify website Penalized or not.

kustifranti

First approach to recognize site punished. you will get message in website admin instrument, your site will lost positioning. On the off chance that you will apply ill-conceived work system then you site will punished by Google so utilize white cap SEO that is covering with lawful and genuine work methods..

Yuga

There are two ways to find out if your website was penalized by Google. The first one is through the Google Search Console and the second is by looking at your Google analytics traffic reports and comparing your traffic with the dates the Google updated occurred.