Need Super fast processor in the USA

Started by Chersont, 11-12-2020, 05:09:36

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

Need Super fast processor in the USA: 3 TB of HD, Linux.
What can you say about hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting?
What host is better from your views? Why?
  •  

Herstin

Hostingsource.com is a web hosting provider that offers various hosting services, including dedicated server hosting. They claim to provide reliable hosting with high performance and offer features such as super-fast processors, large amounts of storage, and support for the Linux operating system.

To determine if Hostingsource.com is suitable for your needs, it's recommended to consider factors such as customer reviews, pricing, uptime guarantees, customer support, and the specific requirements of your website or application.

Additionally, it's always a good idea to compare different hosting providers to find the one that best aligns with your requirements. Some other popular dedicated server hosting providers in the USA include Liquid Web, InMotion Hosting, and Bluehost. It's important to research and evaluate each option before making a decision.

When evaluating dedicated server hosting providers, consider the following factors:

1. Performance: Look for providers that offer high-performance hardware, including fast processors and ample amounts of RAM. This ensures that your website or application can handle heavy traffic and complex tasks efficiently.

2. Storage: Determine the amount of storage you require for your data. Hostingsource.com offers 3 TB of hard drive storage, which may be sufficient for most needs. However, verify that the storage type suits your requirements (e.g., SSD or HDD).

3. Operating System Support: Hostingsource.com supports Linux, which is a popular choice for many users. Ensure that the provider you choose supports the specific operating system you need for your project.

4. Uptime and Reliability: Check the provider's uptime guarantees and reliability track record. Look for providers that offer at least a 99.9% uptime guarantee to minimize downtime.

5. Customer Support: Consider the quality and availability of customer support. A responsive and knowledgeable support team can assist you with any technical issues that arise.

6. Pricing and Value: Compare the pricing and value offered by different providers. Consider the features, performance, and support provided in relation to the cost.

7. Customer Reviews: Read reviews from other customers to gauge their experiences with the hosting provider. Look for feedback on performance, reliability, and customer service.

There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates Hostingsource.com is the tech support.
You always reach a real person quickly and in my case, they have always resolved my problems. Moreover, I like their pricing - I have already saved a lot of money for my future online project.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

If I were you I'd think also about some SSD based solutions.
I know https://www.kvchosting.net/
You can always have a look and check them out.
They are considered one of the best SSD based service provider.
  •  

Lisbently

Check here:
https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html
They have some good options in terms of price and configurations now.

Nickindred

I'm going to sign up for another account with QHoster.com for a new website next week or so. The support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
  •