I need help to launch a e-commerce site

Started by Chersont, 11-12-2020, 05:21:47

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Any info on Hostnamaste.com web hosting ?
Should me able to run php codes.
Thanks
  •  

Herstin

Try QHoster.com as a nice alternative. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I would recommend you to start at least with VPS solution for those kind of platforms you are going to host.
The best provider for this matter could be cloudarion.com. They do not have shared hosting services, so they are concentrated on the VPS and dedicated server solutions. Having that said I assume you can expect for best service.
  •  

Lisbently

I believe Hostnamaste.com has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow-time but service has been fast for me.
Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

Nickindred

I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found Hostnamaste.com provider.
And since I have been with dealing with this decent host I have never had problems and getting everything up was easy.
  •  

danielbora123

I Suggest You to try wpinfy may be it will be best for you
ZWorthKey
  •