VPS web hosting for an e-commerce site?

Started by Herstin, 02-11-2021, 23:19:48

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

HI ALL,
I need to run an e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Any info on 3v-host.com VPS web hosting ?
Should me able to run php codes.

Thanks
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Try rockhoster.com as a nice alternative. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
  •  

Lisbently

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose cloudarion.com for your website hosting.
Their servers are very stable. They are good, real good!  !-! 8)

Nickindred

You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers. With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge-base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

I first contacted Wаrez-host.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!

I like their offshore VPS deals.
  •  

Chersont

Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including Exmasters.com hosting and this one I chose.
Support is usually great, my only complaint being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes.
  •  

saravanan28

When compared to shared hosting, VPS hosting is superior by all standards and would be the best choice for an online shop.
  •