What is the best way to rank for services in different locations?

Started by Shreecaterers, 04-01-2021, 09:45:31

Previous topic - Next topic

ShreecaterersTopic starter

Hello Friends

What is the best way to rank for services in different locations?
  •  

Rattan11

Location-based SEO, also known as geo-targeting, is the practice of optimizing your content to appear for your target location. It's fair to say that Google is getting better and better at creating location-based search results on more generic topics, where searchers are looking for something.

For example, if I'm sitting in our offices in Abingdon and search for the term 'restaurants', Google knows to display me local results. A desktop search will return restaurants in the wider local area, whereas a mobile search will show restaurants in close vicinity.

Google believes the intent is different between desktop and mobile search; those on a desktop are more likely to be researching while those using mobile search want more immediate results.

Neel Patel

Build Out Pages For Each Location.
Optimize Each Location Page For SEO.
Optimize the Content for Each Location.

kareem

In order to rank for different locations, you must create unique content that is specific to your target areas. For each different location, you should almost create a 'mini homepage', which provides an overview of services you provide in that area with links off to relevant subpages.
  •  

Avya Technology

I think it would be better if you create pages for each location and create top-quality content. Also, optimize your on-page SEO for each page.
  •  

jameslarson

The best way to rank for services in different locations is to create unique content for specific locations. A unique content with different subpage for different locations helps to rank for services in different locations.
"A website without SEO is like a vehicle without fuel"
SEO Outsourcing Company India- Contact us for SEO & Internet marketing services
  •  

julia timpi

Step One: Create Location-Based Web Pages.
Step Two: Leverage Google My Business Listings Per Location.
Step Three: Create Consistent Citations.
Step Four: Encourage Reviews for Each Location.
Step Five: Build Backlinks to Your Location Pages
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Build Out Pages For Each Location.
Optimize Each Location Page For SEO.
Optimize the Content for Each Location.
Create A Google My Business Profile for Each Location.
Build Local Business Listings For Each Location.
Get Reviews for Each Location.