Singapore-based web hosting providers?

Started by Herstin, 04-13-2021, 05:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

Hello!
What are decent Singapore-based web hosting providers at the moment you know?
I can recall QHoster.com as the one and I do like what they can offer. What host is better from your views?
But what are other options here?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

One thing I must say about QHoster.com is that they have excellent customer service.
You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
  •  

Lisbently

I recently signed up with QHoster.com and I couldn't be happier. The support they provide is AMAZING!
My site is fairly new, but so far, I haven't had any issues. I have emailed support a few times with questions and they are super duper quick to respond and always really friendly.

Nickindred

No doubt, QHoster.com is great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. The servers are fast.
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided the quick and knowledgeable answers and help.
  •  

Rhinocerros

There are several web hosting providers based in Singapore. Some popular ones include:
1. Exabytes - They offer a range of hosting services including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
2. SiteGround - Known for their reliable performance and excellent customer support, SiteGround offers various hosting options.
3. Hostinger - Affordable and beginner-friendly, Hostinger provides shared hosting, cloud hosting, and other services.
4. DreamHost - A reputable provider with a wide range of hosting plans and features, including WordPress hosting.
5. Vodien - Specializing in providing hosting services for small businesses, Vodien offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.

more Singapore-based web hosting providers:

1. A2 Hosting - They offer a variety of hosting options, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers, with excellent speed and performance.

2. HostSG - A local hosting provider that offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers, with a focus on local support.

3. SingHost - Another Singapore-based hosting company offering shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers, with a strong emphasis on security and reliability.

4. Cloudways - While not based in Singapore, Cloudways has multiple data centers worldwide, including one in Singapore. They provide managed cloud hosting services with multiple cloud providers to choose from, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and DigitalOcean.

few more Singapore-based web hosting providers:

1. VPS Singapore - A provider specializing in virtual private servers (VPS) with data centers located in Singapore. They offer scalable and flexible hosting solutions for various needs.

2. SGNIC - The official registry for .sg domain names in Singapore. While they primarily focus on domain registration, they also provide web hosting services for websites using .sg domain names.

3. CyberUltra - An established hosting provider in Singapore offering shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. They provide reliable services with local support.

4. Oryon Networks - A Singapore-based hosting company offering a range of services such as shared hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers. They have data centers in multiple locations worldwide.

5. Apache CloudStack - Although not strictly a web hosting provider, Apache CloudStack is an open-source platform that enables organizations to create and manage their own cloud infrastructure. It can be deployed on servers hosted in Singapore or any other location of choice.
  •  

Chersont

Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. QHoster.com service is much appreciated.
I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
  •