Good web hosting for Drupal and Joomla?

Started by Lisbently, 04-23-2021, 04:54:57

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

Hey Guys,
does anyone have a recommendation, which web hoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a web hoster, that has very good support.
Also, I want to have good prices for what I get.
What can you say about QHoster.com web host?
Thank you guys anyway for the help.

Nickindred

24/7 support. Fast servers. The price is excellent. I never had any of the typical issues you face with drupal hosting on QHoster.com hosting.
You can install and send larger uploads out the gate, there is not much fiddling needed with PHP settings or any of that stuff that can make it hard to start a website.
  •  

Rhinocerros

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.
  •  

Chersont

What I can recommend to others is to contact QHoster.com sales representative, tell you your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price. Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is the customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
  •  

Herstin

I love this host! I'm a Wordpress developer and I recommend their litespeed ssd hosting solutions to my clients. I know that if I'm working on a website that is on QHoster.com provider, any questions or issues I have are resolved quickly by amazing support people who are cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

The SSD hosting package provided to me by hostingsource.com team offers many more features for a much lower price ( unlimited MYSql databases, cPanel, Softaculous, cpremote, etc.). The support staff at this is very friendly and above all, very knowledgeable, making my transition virtually painless.
  •