Why my site is not ranking?

Started by makoo, 09-20-2021, 08:55:49

Previous topic - Next topic

makooTopic starter

Hello everyone,
I am performing all white hat SEO techniques, have improved on-page and technical SEO for my site. Still, my ranking is not improved!
  •  

ShreeVaghani

You may check Bad or Duplicate Content on your website. Because of Google actively penalizes sites that engage in "keyword stuffing" — the act of using too many keywords in the page content.

On top of that, by directly lifting content from another website (even if you have their permission) can get your site hit with a duplicate content penalty, which suppresses it in the rankings.

If your website not ranking in Google means that you need to invest in search engine optimization (SEO) — AKA the science of showing up in search when it matters most.

You can also check on this points like bad link, Not Mobile Friendly Website.

Last but not list, you should keep in your mind that SEO is a tactic that takes time to bear fruit. Keep Patience. Part of the reason that your website may not be showing up in Google is that even skillful SEO can take several months to work.

moonlife447

You need to use some payed SEO tools with which all type of SEO became legal. It would improve your SEO skills too.

Neel Patel

if on-page is done correctly, and still site not ranking you should focus on link building.  !-!

Tanishleo

Hi, If On page is done with everything once cross check with an technical team like website page speed and performance of the website.
then check weather you have targeted for the right keywords which have keyword difficulty of low volume. then finally get some quality backlinks. You will definitely rank in a few days.   
  •