Well-balanced KVM VPS hosting providers?

Started by Nickindred, 07-29-2022, 01:06:21

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable KVM VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $30/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about Libertyvps.net and also Hostnamaste.com hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
  •  

Chersont

No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends, if you choose Hostnamaste KVM VPS solutions.
The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. Recommended.
  •  

Herstin

Very happy with Libertyvps.net and would not hesitate to recommend their Bitcoin VPS solutions.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I've been using Hostnamaste KVM VPS to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
  •  

Dromian

Quote from: Herstin on 08-10-2022, 04:25:32
Very happy with Libertyvps.net and would not hesitate to recommend their Bitcoin VPS solutions.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?
  •  

Lisbently

I have been using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS service for a long time. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

Dakaleno

Quote from: Franburgs on 08-16-2022, 04:22:45
I've been using Hostnamaste KVM VPS to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

What server locations do they offer? Any fresh discount codes you can share with us?
Thanks.
  •