Important tips on creating an ideal website design

Started by virgil, 11-02-2012, 06:20:28

Previous topic - Next topic

virgilTopic starter

To design a professional website, it is important to boost revenue and keep your website viable through posting a good content with high quality. It will help you succeed over competitors. Here I want to share some critical tips which will help you to design a striking website to fulfill the needs of the customers: 

-   Always use clear hyperlinks in your website and provide easy navigation and Menu through which users can move easily from one page to another.
-   Use the simple graphics and aninmations in your website design because high graphics take much time for loading and visitors leave your website quickly and will never visit in the near future.
-   Give complete information of the product or services in small paragraphs because it is very easy to read and interpret by the visitors.
-   Create the responsive design of the website which is preferred  on all kinds of platforms and devices and latest browsers.
-   Use the simple fonts for displaying the content on the site and never use stylish fonts for the content.
-   Design your website in such a way which is easy to scan.
-   Avoid the broken links as well as 404 Page Not Found Errors from the website. And also give the proper internal links on your website.
  •  

angelina042

Agreed with all the points. Very useful and good to go. But actually there is one missing point in my opinion and that is most important in my mean which is content. Website content must be very professional and healthy that keep attract your customer or visitors.  As content will be the king in future.

angelina042

i agreed with the tips. There must be very important thing like content which you mentioned in very 2nd line content must be very healthy high quality as that will helps you to boost traffic towards your site and also in my opinion content will be the king in future. So very first concern should be the content the rest things are also important.

srishtimehta

Yeah, Thanks for this informative post, agree with you. For website designing firstly decide website layout design, use few images on designing a website because it affects your websites speed, write fresh, unique and informative content etc. These all points are really very important.
  •  

littonbarney

When you create a effective and impressive website then you should consider looks and contents of your website, avoid to put some unncessary information and most significant thing is that design must be relevant to your site.
  •  

mithra

Make sure each page in your website has something valuable to offer.
Don't distract your visitors with blinking or scrolling text, animated GIFs, or auto-loading sound.
Don't annoy your visitors with pop-up windows.
Don't use put text over image backgrounds.
Put some thought into organization.
Limit page length to 2 screenfuls, or 6-7 screenfuls for articles.
Minimize clicking!
Include a way to get back to the home page, on every page.
Include a menu on every page.
Don't use frames. 
Compress your image files.
Don't let flashy multimedia ruin your site.
No line of text should be more than about 650 pixels wide.
Don't make your page too narrow or too wide.
Use contrasting colors or simple backgrounds to make your text easy to read.
Affordable Ecommerce Website Company in India - http://www.ecommerceexperts.net.in/
  •  

Katie303

Thanks for sharing these useful tips about website designing, these tips will definitely help the people in this field to improve their designing skills.

marinelee

If you're thinking about building a new website, make sure you choose wordpress as your CMS. Wordpress is easy to use and have multiple themes options. It's responsive and provides flexible plugins to manage your SEO. See why wordpress is ideal for your next project: http://www.mmfinfotech.com/services/web-design-and-development/cms/wordpress-developers/

Lipipaliwal

Quote from: virgil on 11-02-2012, 06:20:28
To design a professional website, it is important to boost revenue and keep your website viable through posting a good content with high quality. It will help you succeed over competitors. Here I want to share some critical tips which will help you to design a striking website to fulfill the needs of the customers: 

-   Always use clear hyperlinks in your website and provide easy navigation and Menu through which users can move easily from one page to another.
-   Use the simple graphics and aninmations in your website design because high graphics take much time for loading and visitors leave your website quickly and will never visit in the near future.
-   Give complete information of the product or services in small paragraphs because it is very easy to read and interpret by the visitors.
-   Create the responsive design of the website which is preferred  on all kinds of platforms and devices and latest browsers.
-   Use the simple fonts for displaying the content on the site and never use stylish fonts for the content.
-   Design your website in such a way which is easy to scan.
-   Avoid the broken links as well as 404 Page Not Found Errors from the website. And also give the proper internal links on your website.

Wow! What a nice post. :) I am completely in favor of you. In my view, I have also designed a website and ranked my website in Google as well. The small and useful point to rank a website is content. If you provide quality content and do SEO, then your site definitely gets a good rank on Google. Apart from this, SMM (social media marketing) is also the best way to rank the website.
Cheers :) ;)

mishraviplav7877

I'd manufacture it on Wordpress, stacks of wordpress instructional exercises accessible on youtube. From how to by a domain to hosting and setting up your wordpress site. Likewise its easy to pick a subject for your site as there are loads to browse.