How does google deal with words inside words?

Started by niklas, 11-09-2012, 06:42:49

Previous topic - Next topic

niklasTopic starter

This may be a pretty basic question altough i was not able to find any useful answers via google..
When i try to optimize a specific keyword, for example "stupid" and for some reason have to use "stupidquestion" as an anchor instead, does it effect my ranking on "stupid" positive anyway? How big is the difference?
And another question: would the effect be better with "stupid-question" as anchortext?
Thx for your help in advance.
  •  

harrywood

Google only returns Web pages that contain all of the words in your query. When you're deciding what words to put in the search box, try to choose words that are likely to appear on the site you're looking for.

alexmembrillo

It's better not to use exact match anchor texts for your keyword and it seems you know that. I think I know what you're trying to do. Go for some diversity in your anchor texts while keeping the main keyword inside. However, this might not be a good idea as Google might find these grammar mistakes as an attempt to influence your search results. It's all about brands now try to build on that rather than focusing on keywords.

MVMInfotech18

Google Translate operate on statistics rather than rules. They look for patterns in hundreds of millions of documents that have already been translated by human translators. Google Translate makes special use of UN documents, which are translated in all six official UN languages, and thus provide simplified data. No, they do not have any database for all words of a particular language. eSense Translations also works in a great way. If you need perfect translation then you should hire skilled and experienced translator. You can even call dedicated telephone interpreting line.

heenamajeed

I used to have the option to go into a past discussion and quest for a particular word and it would demonstrate to me every one of the occasions I have utilized that particular ...

Autocomplete is a component inside Google Search intended to make it ... Some of the time, we'll likewise enable you to finish individual words and expressions, as you type: ... somebody isn't completing a pursuit that would identify with San Francisco.
  •  

amayajace

Google Suggest or autocomplete is a Google search engine function that provides suggestions to users as they enter their search query into the search box. Through another function called Google Instant, the SERP adapts to the keywords or phrase as it is being entered.

john_nickson

You not really concentrate on the exact match anchoring text with your keyword. You can give link to anchoring text which contains your keywords but it has to contain the clear vision to match with the user intention of search.

MRI wisdom

Google typically treats words inside words as separate entities and doesn't give special consideration to them unless they are part of a search query. In search queries, Google's algorithms aim to understand the context and intent of the user's search and may consider words within words if they are relevant to the query. However, when it comes to indexing web pages and ranking content, Google primarily focuses on individual words and their relevance to the overall content and user intent.
best seo agency in dubai
  •  

tawnycase

Google recognizes words inside other words, treating them as separate entities. For specific results, use hyphens to clarify your intent, e.g., "basketball-team."
  •  

smithjoe7

Google typically treats words inside words as separate entities in its search algorithms, considering context and relevance to provide more accurate search results.

•