Blogging is not the way you get rich quickly

Started by corenicles, 06-23-2010, 02:52:59

Previous topic - Next topic

cbinstrument

lol. hard work never lies. You should be consistent in taking care of blogs if you want to be rich
mesin antrian [nofollow], alat laboratorium [nofollow]
  •  

Rattan11

I think you can become rich through blogging if you know how to earn through blogging. There are many ways through which you can make your blog earning to as max as possible. 

julian

Well, this may be wrong or right according to many peoples but I do think, Blogging is the best & great way to achieve everything. I know some best Blogger those are professional Bloggers and do Blogging.

They have achieved many things with Blogging so Blogging is the best way to achieve everything.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

Dorothy

It takes a lot of effort for the blog. I think that in at least 1 year, your blog will begin to bring the first money.
A lot of money will need to be invested in the blog itself.

SmutSia

Quote from: seonew on 06-23-2010, 11:03:21
No, I don't think we have to invest on blogging.. If we can write serious articles on it and can do SEO by ourself and have the patience to wait for the results like 2 to 3 months, then we can make huge money only just by blogging.....
Search the stories on Google...

I'll call B.S on that one.  You need a lot more than articles to get noticed today.  I'll write up 50 articles stick on a website and in 2 to 3 months it will not be getting enough traffic to pay for its hosting. 
  •  

Lemonade

When people want a good blogging life, they don't understand what kind of work is behind it. When people look at a successful blogger with 100,000 followers, they think: Great, you record videos all day, sometimes you take pictures and you make a lot of money. But few people think that in order to have so many followers and earn so much money, you need a couple of years to develop your blog, spend a lot of time and effort, and invest a lot of money, in target for example.
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Bloggers are making money in all kinds of ways. Successful bloggers can makeover 7-figures/year, while other bloggers might be generating no income at all.

JaneKing

I think it all depends on the platform and on your content. now in tiktok there are a lot of all sorts of youngsters who become unrealistically floppy just grimacing at the camera and shaking their ass. enrages !!!  >:D >:D >:D
  •  

davilama2682

You do not make money quick off of blogging. You have to have a blog up and running before even considering monetizing it. I disagree with the having to spend money part out front. People publish on Blogger and YouTube and make money without having to spend it. Social Media is free and it can drive income to you that you didn't necessarily have to pay anything for. People spend money if they want to, they don't have to. I have never paid for advertising or traffic generation - never! Adsense is free too, you don't have to pay to get money from Adsense. What is required is focus and content. This does not come at the drop of a hat. Thanks.
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads: CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.