Started by seocyrusjpr, 12-19-2012, 06:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

seocyrusjprTopic starter

Hi friends
my site is not find in Google.com with URL before three days
so please suggest me what to do
Thanks

titly555

I think you have to re modify of your site. You have to check your site properly. Re-arrange title tag, meta tag description tag,. Then you have to indexed your home page url of your site. I thing this is the right way to find your site in search engine. 

damponting44

It isn't true that you can search for anything you want, delete your browsing history, and no one will know what you were reading. Google records what you search and uses that information to figure out how to target ads specifically to you.

Neel Patel

first of all search in google by "site:www.autofresh.in"(add your site)
if it shows multiple pages of your website, that means your site is already indexed and listed on google.
if it shows an error message that did not match any site or document, that means your site is not indexed and you have to do search engine submission.

I hope this will help you. if you want further help you can contact best SEO company and hire SEO expert to work on your site for better results.

Quote from: seocyrusjpr on 12-19-2012, 06:09:10
Hi friends
my site is not find in Google.com with URL before three days
so please suggest me what to do
Thanks

transcendtorontoseo

Google has not indexed your website yet maybe because your website is too new. for it to begin to show up in search engine results it would take up to 4 weeks. search engine indexes can be so slow.
Seek Clarity. Do the work. http://transcendtorontoseo.com
  •  

Neel Patel

if your problem is solved, let me know, please.
At least respond to those who replied to the thread else no one will answer you in future.

richardmsmith

Google has not indexed your website yet (too new).
Your website isn't optimized for search engine crawling.
Your keyword market is very competitive.
Your website has "no index" tags.
Your website has been penalized and removed from Google.