Search Engine Optimization => SEO Basics => Topic started by: sonamsharma on 01-11-2017, 02:24:32
I want to know that How to get traffic from Twitter..?
12 Formulas: How to Use Twitter to Drive Traffic to Your Blog
1. Use Short, Provocative Tweets
2. Include an Intriguing Quote from Post
3. Include Statistics
4. Use #Hashtags
5. Use @mentions
6. Retweet Mentioned Blog Content
7. Ask for a Retweet (or RT)
8. Use Visually Appealing Images
9. Ask a Question Related to Your Topic
10. Tweet about Your Blog-Hosted Contest
11. Promote Your Tweets
12. Include a Blog Link in Your Bio
Ask your audience to subscribe. ...
Use playlists to organize your content. ...
To create a playlist in YouTube:
Under the video, click Add to and then select the black plus sign.
Enter a playlist name.
Click Create. ...
Optimize your metadata.
Twitter is a social networking website that helps to promote your website and generate good traffic. They help to increase your website view in search engines and also builds your online reputation.
Try these out to drive more traffic to your site -
1.Use Short, Provocative Tweets. A tweet is pretty short in and of itself. ...
2.Include an Intriguing Quote from Post. ...
3.Include Statistics. ...
4.Use #Hashtags. ...
5.Use @mentions. ...
6.Retweet Mentioned Blog Content. ...
7.Ask for a Retweet (or RT) ...
8.Use Visually Appealing Images.