Search Engine Optimization is a technique used in web publishing to increase a webpages visibility and traffic, which results in a higher ranking in search engines and more readers. Writing an article for Search Engine Optimization requires first and foremost good writing skills in order to make the article itself interesting and pleasant to read; second, the strategic placing of key phrases or keywords in the text; and third, the inclusion of hyperlinks to and from external sources that will boost the readership of your page. Read the following steps to find out how to write an article for Search Engine Optimization.1 - Outline your article
* - Every article should be well written, engaging, and informative. If at all possible, it should present a new angle on a specific topic, provide a good hook in the beginning so people will want to read on, and contain information that is in some way important to your readers. This can mean that it's useful, entertaining, or otherwise valuable.
* - A well-written article with good content will attract more traffic, which means readers that visit your site. This will make it more attractive to link marketers (people that link their sites to yours) and increase the likelihood of advertisers wanting to use your page for their advertisements.2 - Make a list of key phrases and keywords for your article.
* - These are important for your publisher to include in the metadata of the page, which is part of the HTML code.
Key phrases and keywords are words, or combinations of words, that people would use to search for information on the topic about which you are writing. For example, key phrases for an article on moving could be "packing and moving" or "loading a moving truck," while keywords could be "moving," "relocation," or "relocating."
* - Key phrases and keywords are registered by so-called "spiders," which are scripts that search engines send out to every page on the Internet. These spiders "crawl" across web pages and websites and analyze them for content and quality of content. One of the ways they do this is to register the keywords and key phrases to determine the subject of a page; but they also detect how often each key word or phrase is used, whether a page is grammatically correct, and what types of inbound and outbound hyperlinks there are. Hyperlinks are links to other pages that are somehow relevant to your topic.3 - Write your article.
* - Make sure it's grammatically correct and contains no spelling mistakes.
* - Give your article a title.
* - Break it up into short paragraphs with sub headers.
* - Use the most important keywords and key phrases as early in the article as possible, preferably in the first sentence, and at the very least in the first paragraph.
* - Do not overuse keywords or key phrases. Intersperse them naturally throughout the text in the natural reading rhythm of the article. The recommended keyword density is 1-3%.
* - Include the most important keywords and key phrases in the titles and sub headers.
* - If it makes sense in the text, put keywords and key phrases in italics, or bold them.
for more details for about to Write your article : How to write Content for your niche blog4 - Include hyperlinks in the article.
* - Hyperlinks are links to another webpage that is relevant to your topic. You can highlight a work or phrase and add the web address to which you want to link. Make sure every link is a quality website that offers sound information and easy navigation.5 - Build links to your article.
* - Even if you have written a great article, you must now go out a let the world know about it. Getting started with this can be as simple as sharing a link to your new article on Facebook or Twitter and encouraging you friends to re-share it.