Best Tips For Best SEO Strategies For 2013:
(1) Enable Trackbacks:Allow links to be created in your comments section to anyone who links to your articles. With them enabled, it’s a great way to encourage people to link to you which in turn will help to build your site’s authority.
(2) Consider Pay-Per-Click as a Way to Create Site Traffic:the service that PPC companies provide may not be as attractive as the long term solutions of most SEO practices, that doesn't mean they aren't useful. PPC advertisements have been a decent way to drive site traffic volume for over a decade. Should you feel your monthly analytic aren't showing the numbers you want to see, consider supplementing them with PPC work.
(3) Refine your Website’s Page-to-Page Connectivity:By interlinking your site so that relevant pages connect to one another, you’ll find that even the less visited branches of your website will see more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and, as a result, a higher place among the search engine rankings.
(4) Go Where the Competition Isn't: Increasing your company’s web traffic and domain authority is only the first step in your SEO campaign. While some SEO agencies may focus entirely on getting potential customers to your site, giving users a reason to stay on your website is going to be vitally important.
(5) Create Amazing Content: you were producing something amazing, the world would be beating down your door trying to get to it.
(6) Use Your Keyword in the Title: keyword in the title if you’re able to make it sound fun, exciting and engaging to your readers. You don’t have to sacrifice your quality to implement this
(7) Optimize Images In Your Posts:be sure to use image titles and alt text that adequately describe both the image and the content of the article.
(8 ) Sprinkle Your Keywords Throughout Your Articles: The term keyword refers to the word or phrase that you hope to be listed for on Google search. Once you've identified a term that you’d like to be listed for, be sure to use that term a few times throughout your article.
(9) Link to Amazing Content: point your users toward resources on other websites that will be helpful for them. It shows security as a thought leader in your niche when you’re willing to suggest to your readers that they leave your site.
(10) Keep your Keywords Dynamic:Search trends change as much as social ones do, so there’s never a guarantee that one term will consistently prove fruitful. Always be on the lookout for other applicable keywords that may bring traffic to your website.