The Forums at seomastering.com are to be used as a place where people can come to learn about search engine optimization and website promotion trends and techniques.
We want to thank you for joining our community and hope you will enjoy your visits to our forums. Remember to use common sense when posting in our forums and we are sure you will find value in participating at our forums.I. General Rules
1. Members should post questions and offer answers to questions about anything relating to the search marketing industry.
2. You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sÐµxually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
3. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message but our own.
4. Create only one account. Members who have multiple accounts will receive infractions for each account with 3 infractions resulting in a ban.
5. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
6. These rules may be changed as needed by an Administrator.
7. Please report anyone who you feel is in violation of these rules to a Moderator or Site Administrator immediately.II. Posting in the Forums
1. Use the forum's search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject.
2. Create new threads in the most relevant category.
3. Post a descriptive topic name (not "Help me", "Just wondering", "Very urgent" etc.). Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. Don't use attention getting subjects.
4. Do not post threads and messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, in eLiTe LeTtErS, or in very large or hard to read fonts or colors.
5. Including a link in a post is acceptable as long as it is in reference to the information that was posted.
6. Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question. If you're not sure where to post, ask a moderator first.
7. This is a friendly forum. Do not post personal attacks against other people.
8. Be respectful of the ideas, suggestions, and opinions of others' and allow them to express them WITHOUT BEING CENSORED.
9. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community.
10. Forum spamming will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban.
11. Affiliate links are not allowed in signatures or in posts without administration agreement.
12. Do not link to adult sites, gambling sites, hate, crÐ°ck, exploit or illegal sites of any kind in posts or anywhere in your profile.
13. Do not add "fake signature links" to the end of your posts.
14. Posts considered to be strictly self promotion, or promotional, will be deleted and may lead to further action including loss of membership.
15. No unsolicited advertising or posting your logo or other advertising images.
16. Public posts questioning any moderator/administrator's ability to moderate will be edited and/or removed without notice.
17. Any member who has a problem or issue with any moderator, administrator or forum member should privately message an administrator.
18. Avoid 'over quoting'. If you are responding to someone else's comments, try to include a quote or summary of their post, to provide context to other readers. But don't quote too much!III. Specific Forum Rules
The rules and guidelines found in this document cover all forum categories within this site. In addition, some of the forums may have additional rules and guidelines that apply specifically. Before posting in any forum, check for any sticky posts containing additional rules.IV. Linking and Signatures
1. If you have less than 10 posts, your links will be shown as plain text.
2. Having 10-20 posts will produce "nofollow" links.
3. After 20 posts, your links will get "dofollow" attribute.V. Trader System
1. You cannot submit iTrader feedback until you have 10 posts on this forum.
2. If you have 10 or more posts here, you can submit iTrader feedback, but it must be approved by administration.
3. Having 50 and more posts on the forum allows to submit iTrader without approving.
You can discuss these rules in the Forum Rules Discussion