From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (July 2009)|
|A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly neutral point of view. Please discuss further on the talk page. (August 2009)|
|Please help improve this article by expanding it. Further information might be found on the talk page. (July 2009)|
|Key people||Chris Bishop, Managing Director. Femi Omoluabi, Director of Client Services|
|Services||Affiliate Management & Paid Search|
7thingsmedia is a newly formed independent digital agency, based in London, UK.
7thingsmedia was founded in 2009 by Chris Bishop, former Online Acquisition Manager at House of Fraser and Hotel Chocolat. The business deals with outsourced affiliate management as one of its core focuses.
7thingsmedia have picked up a handful of retail clients including young fashion store USC 
7thingsmedia clients include
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat (US),
- USC (United Kingdom),
- Garden Bargains (United Kingdom),
- Leekes Department Store (United Kingdom),
- C.P. Company (United Kingdom),
- Stone Island (United Kingdom),
- Croquet & Golf (France),
- April 2009: official launch of digital agency under the 7thingsmedia brand
- June 2009: Recruits former Zed Media Search Director, Femi Omoluabi, as Client Services Director.
- ↑ Clothing Brand USC backs start-up digital agency
- ↑ 7thingsmedia debuts affiliate and paid search agency